Lifetime Frame & Limited Component Warranty:
Your bike’s warranty and all other binding legal terms (e.g., terms of purchase, etc.) are subject to change at any time. To view terms of purchase, visit www.euphree.com/policies/terms-of-service. To view the current warranty, visit www.euphree.com/pages/warranty.
All Euphree ebikes (the “ebike”), and their individual Covered Components (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for one (2) years after receipt of the ebike by the customer (the “Warranty Period”). This Warranty is only applicable to United States ebike purchases and in accordance with the following terms:
- Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from Euphree’s online store or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
- The Limited Lifetime Warranty expressly applies to the replacement of a defective or failed frame due to a manufacturing defect. All components have such as lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, kickstand and hardware (each a “Covered Component”).
- The Covered Components are covered under a two year warranty to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain, spokes and lights).
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Euphree will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by Euphree that is not an ebike.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF EUPHREE.
Damage to a Covered Component during shipping is not covered by this Limited Warranty, but Euphree will replace such damaged Covered Components if you:
- Notify Euphree of a Covered Component damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ebike;
- Provide Euphree with a dated picture of the damaged Covered Component;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ebike; and
- Note any immediately recognizable damage on the shipper’s Bill of Lading prior to signing off on the shipment.
Shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ebike for damage upon receipt.
If you choose to set up your own independent shipping method, such as use of a freight forwarder or other similar service, Euphree will not replace any Covered Components damaged during such shipping method.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
EUPHREE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a Covered Component under this Limited Warranty, you must:
- Contact the Euphree Technical Support team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- If the Technical Support team determines that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for returning the defective Covered Component and receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning a Covered Component, unless Euphree agrees in writing to pay for such shipping costs. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND EUPHREE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. EUPHREE’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL EUPHREE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EUPHREE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.